Travel to Azerbaijan and experience how traditional culture coexists with technological marvels. Discover Baku's maze-like Old City, awe at the cutting-edge Flame Towers, and be immersed in the Heydar Aliyev Center's avant-garde design. Visit the rock carvings in Gobustan to see the bubbling mud volcanoes. Admire the Sheki Khan's Palace and learn about the past at the Church of Kish in the lovely village of Sheki. Experience the warm warmth, rich culture, and breathtaking scenery of Azerbaijan in one wonderful trip. The historic Old City of Baku, a captivating fusion of old and new, enchants with its labyrinthine lanes and exquisite buildings, including the famed Maiden Tower. The sleek Flame Towers dominate the city's contemporary skyline, which shimmers against the Caspian Sea to perfectly capture the essence of Azerbaijan's alluring capital. Baku's lit streets and bustling energy create a genuinely enchanted environment when day gives way to night, luring travelers to discover its singular beauty. 6 day is minimum required to visit particular portion of Azerbaijan. consider the below given 6 days itinerary while preparing the tour itinerary.
Day 1: Baku - Arrival and Old City Exploration
- Arrive at Baku, the nation of Azerbaijan's capital.
- Check into your hotel, then get ready.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the Old City (Icherisheher).
- Discover the Shirvanshahs' Maiden Tower and Palace.
- Nizami Street, a busy shopping and entertainment district, may be explored by foot.
- Overnight stay at Baku
Day 2: Baku - Modern Baku and Flame Towers
- For sweeping city views, head to the futuristic Flame Towers (Note: Confirm if the Flame Towers are accessible to the general public).
- Discover Zaha Hadid's masterpiece of architecture, the Heydar Aliyev Center.
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Caspian Sea while exploring Baku Boulevard.
- Learn about the great carpet-weaving heritage in Azerbaijan by visiting the Carpet Museum.
- Discover Baku's contemporary neighborhoods and its shopping areas.
- Visit the Baku Ferris Wheel if you want to see more of the city.
Day 3: Gobustan and Mud Volcanoes
- Visit the Gobustan National Park for a day trip to explore prehistoric rock carvings.
- Find out more about the Gaval Dash, a big, flat stone that is used as a musical instrument.
- Discover the past of the area by visiting the Gobustan Museum.
- Continue on and discover this rare geological occurrence at the adjacent Mud Volcanoes.
- Later on, go back to Baku.
Day 4: Sheki - Historical Town and Sheki Khan's Palace
- Travel by car to the quaint town of Sheki, which is situated in the Greater Caucasus mountains' foothills.
- Visit Sheki Khan's Palace, which is famed for its magnificent stained glass windows.
- Investigate the Sheki History Museum and neighborhood handmade businesses.
- Consider visiting the Sheki Caravanserai, a historic trading center.
- overnight in Sheki
Day 5: Sheki - Albanian Church and Return to Baku
- Visit the Church of Kish, a historic Albanian temple close to Sheki.
- Investigate the historic places in the village of Kish.
- As you travel back to Baku, pause to enjoy the scenery.
- Enjoy the native food and go shopping for mementos on your final evening in Baku.
- overnight stay at Baku
Day 6: Departure
- After Breakfast plan for shopping. Transfer to Airport.